- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule at the Horsham, PA office one day a week.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office
- Aptitude for using, training and trouble-shooting Web-based applications
- Ability to quickly learn new software concepts
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel out of state and overnight up to 25%
- Previous help desk experience
- 4-year degree preferred, but not necessary
LRP Media Group an innovative media giant that has been in business over 40 years.
- Believes in a strong work-life balance, and challenging work should benefit the customer, the company and you.
- Provide competitive salaries, attractive benefits package including group health insurance, paid sick & vacation time, holidays, and 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Promotes an inclusive work environment which fosters personal growth, provides resources for wellness, and creates an all-around enjoyable work environment.
- Check out the reviews from current verified employees at: https://www.comparably.com/companies/lrp-publications
LRP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.