Search results were sorted by Title in ascending order
LRP Conferences, a Trumbull, Connecticut B2B publisher is seeking energetic Client Services Coordinators with an eye for detail as well as an ability and desire to think strategically to help support its growing lineup of face to face events. A passion for customer service is critical for success in this role as you’ll be working directly with our attendees and sponsors to ensure an exceptional experience with our company.
Are you a bright, engaging and extremely detail oriented professional with excellent client relationship management and communication skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our terrific renewal team here in Horsham, Pa., as a Customer Retention Coordinator! In this role you will be responsible for the subscription renewals of several of our high-value clients and maintaining a long-term and mutually rewarding relationship with them.
This involves creating a long-term account retention game plan, coupled with short-term problem-solving strategies as you remain as the central point of contact for the customer to ensure the smooth delivery of tasks/deliverables requested.
This is a task-oriented position that requires an analytical mindset to ensure that accurate collation of all information surrounding an account is adhered to and tasks are actioned and reported on correctly and efficiently.
We offer a refreshing environment where you are talking with customers who WANT to work with you! Our customers are professional business administrators who truly appreciate their interactions with our Customer Retention Coordinators here at LRP, as you work to provide them with the necessary resources they need to renew their valued subscriptions with us. You are guaranteed to experience the return on investment of your hard work!
LRP Publications, a division of LRP Media Group, is in search of a bright Document Formatting Assistant with strong attention to detail to join our Production team in our Palm Beach Gardens, Fl., corporate headquarters.
All applicants must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Word to qualify. The Document Formatting Assistant will learn our legal database and be taught our in-house guidelines to be successful in the role.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Customer Focus: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs.
- Commitment to Task: Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles; demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; concentrate on routine work details and organize and maintain a system of records.
- Decision-Making: Able to act to solve problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues.
- Communication: Ability to clearly present information through both spoken and written word; read and interpret complex information; respond knowledgeably to supervisor and customer requests; listen well; ability to accept feedback in a positive manner.
- Conflict Management: Stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations; maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement.
- Continuous Learning: Able to stay informed of current industry trends.
- Flexibility: Able to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information; perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change; adapt to varying customer needs.
- Initiative: Prepare for problems or opportunities in advance. Must be self-motivated.
- Relationship Management: Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust.
- Teamwork: Able to share due credit with co-workers; work closely with other departments; support group decisions.
- Tolerance of ambiguity/flexibility: Deal with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry: Able to work successfully with a wide variety of conference-related professionals and vendors, hotel and/or convention center operatives, food and beverage personnel, AV vendors, special events vendors, security firms, exposition/decorator service contractors, temporary staff agencies, shipping/freight companies, conference speakers, conference chairs, marketers, customer service reps and trade show sales reps.
- Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task and change gears easily as circumstances warrant. Time management skills: Being aware of continuous deadlines and not falling behind.
- Technical proficiency: Ability to use both Mac and Windows based computers. Ability to understand and manage AV requests and orders and use software applications to manage conference content (google apps, box, powerpoint and Cvent). Basic knowledge of HTML is also necessary and will be required (training available as needed).
LRP Publications, a division of LRP Media Group, produces FDR Training, the leading annual training conference for federal employees and civil service law practitioners within the United States. We are looking for a new Federal Conference Programmer to oversee the full-scope programming of this large-scale, annual and national FDR Training conference including :
We are looking for an inside sales professional who understands how to prospect for new business, build a sales pipeline, conduct needs-based interviews and provide comprehensive product demos over the phone and face to face. Integrity, drive and work ethic are essential for this role.
Our Sales Representatives earn a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission. Extensive on-site, paid training is provided to ensure a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
In addition to a stable and supportive work environment, we provide:
Performance-based commission increases
Health and Dental insurance
Paid holidays and vacation
Supportive office environment with business casual attire
Daytime business hours – no nights, no weekends!
As a Legal Editor in LRP's Education Group you will play a key role in LRP's website, specialedconnection.com, and in its publications, keeping legal and non-legal subscribers up-to-date on important court decisions and administrative rulings involving both general education and special education law. Daily you will summarize legal decisions and agency guidance in a format and style designed to convey the impact of the decision to the reader without using legalese. You'll also prepare legal compliance features for the website as assigned by your manager in addition to occasionally editing and writing books, pamphlets, and e-learning courses for the K-12 audience. This is a full-time position based in our Palm Beach Gardens, FL office.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Content Specialist to join our marketing team located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This position will be responsible for content development for our brand, website, print, inbound and outbound marketing projects to ensure all content is consistent, innovative and relevant to the target audiences.
Are you an up and coming professional looking to apply your education, internship experience and paid training to a career in marketing? If so, LRP Publications, a division of LRP Media Group, is looking for an extremely bright, analytical and professional Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing team.
In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of marketing from the ground up. Our robust team of Marketing Coordinators works alongside leadership composed of truly best-in-class professionals who passionately drive the overall brand messaging of our multiple lines of business, while providing expert guidance and growth opportunity to proven talent.
The Marketing Coordinator will receive complete and individualized hands-on training from our Marketing Directors and Managers within each area of our marketing process. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
This is NOT a sales or advertising position.
LRP is looking for a talented SEM Specialist to join their growing marketing team located within Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This new position would be responsible to analyze, develop and execute long-term search engine marketing strategies to ensure increased digital performance, brand visibility and organic traffic.
The staff writer produces digital and print content on a weekly basis for Risk & Insurance, a trade publication covering the commercial property/casualty insurance industry. Travel a minimum of twice yearly for lengths of up to five days. Candidate is expected to interact professionally with a broad range of insurance and risk management professionals.