Search results were sorted by Title in ascending order
LRP Conferences, a Trumbull, Connecticut B2B publisher is seeking energetic Client Services Coordinators with an eye for detail as well as an ability and desire to think strategically to help support its growing lineup of face to face events. A passion for customer service is critical for success in this role as you’ll be working directly with our attendees and sponsors to ensure an exceptional experience with our company.
Are you a bright, engaging and extremely detail oriented professional with excellent client relationship management and communication skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our terrific renewal team here in Horsham, Pa., as a Customer Retention Coordinator! In this role you will be responsible for the subscription renewals of several of our high-value clients and maintaining a long-term and mutually rewarding relationship with them.
This involves creating a long-term account retention game plan, coupled with short-term problem-solving strategies as you remain as the central point of contact for the customer to ensure the smooth delivery of tasks/deliverables requested.
This is a task-oriented position that requires an analytical mindset to ensure that accurate collation of all information surrounding an account is adhered to and tasks are actioned and reported on correctly and efficiently.
We offer a refreshing environment where you are talking with customers who WANT to work with you! Our customers are professional business administrators who truly appreciate their interactions with our Customer Retention Coordinators here at LRP, as you work to provide them with the necessary resources they need to renew their valued subscriptions with us. You are guaranteed to experience the return on investment of your hard work!
LRP Publications, a division of LRP Media Group, is in search of a bright Document Formatting Assistant with strong attention to detail to join our Production team in our Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., corporate headquarters.
All applicants must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Word to qualify. The Document Formatting Assistant will learn our legal database and be taught our basic guidelines to be successful in the role. In addition, you will have the opportunity to receive basic training in HTML for posting documents to our multiple corporate websites.
We will also teach this new assistant how to replicate documents on the web. You will look at a PDF and reformat it into Microsoft Word.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Customer Focus: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; deal with service failures and prioritize customer needs.
- Commitment to Task: Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles; demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Attention to Detail: Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; concentrate on routine work details and organize and maintain a system of records.
- Decision-Making: Able to act to solve problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues.
- Communication: Ability to clearly present information through both spoken and written word; read and interpret complex information; respond knowledgeably to supervisor and customer requests; listen well; ability to accept feedback in a positive manner.
- Conflict Management: Stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations; maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement.
- Continuous Learning: Able to stay informed of current industry trends.
- Flexibility: Able to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information; perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change; adapt to varying customer needs.
- Initiative: Prepare for problems or opportunities in advance. Must be self-motivated.
- Relationship Management: Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust.
- Teamwork: Able to share due credit with co-workers; work closely with other departments; support group decisions.
- Tolerance of ambiguity/flexibility: Deal with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry: Able to work successfully with a wide variety of conference-related professionals and vendors, hotel and/or convention center operatives, food and beverage personnel, AV vendors, special events vendors, security firms, exposition/decorator service contractors, temporary staff agencies, shipping/freight companies, conference speakers, conference chairs, marketers, customer service reps and trade show sales reps.
- Organizational skills: Ability to multi-task and change gears easily as circumstances warrant. Time management skills: Being aware of continuous deadlines and not falling behind.
- Technical proficiency: Ability to use both Mac and Windows based computers. Ability to understand and manage AV requests and orders and use software applications to manage conference content (google apps, box, powerpoint and Cvent). Basic knowledge of HTML is also necessary and will be required (training available as needed).
LRP Publications, a division of LRP Media Group, produces FDR Training, the leading annual training conference for federal employees and civil service law practitioners within the United States. This highly regarded 4-day event offers a wide breadth and variety of sessions that address EEO, HR/LR/ER, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Legal Issues and more to provide federal practitioners with authoritative guidance and best practices, as our engaged community looks to us for practical knowledge and valuable compliance training within the federal sector.
In addition, our attendees get the opportunity to connect face-to-face with peers from other agencies from across the nation to share ideas and discuss solutions to common problems; as well as the rare opportunity to participate in Town Hall Conversations where they hear from and speak directly with leaders of the EEOC, FLRA, MSPB, OPM and OSC.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We're seeking a Federal Conference Programmer to oversee the full-scope programming of this large-scale, annual and national FDR Training conference. By curating engaging programming and managing all program scheduling, you’ll help us bring to the stage the most relevant speakers for our selective audience. This will also include developing 50-70 conference sessions and events during 4 days with approximately 1,000-1,300 federal-sector professionals.
LRP is an industry-leading business-to-business media company that produces a wide array of state-of-the-art products and nationally recognized conferences that enable our clients to make a difference in the education, federal, human resources and workers’ compensation industries. Founded in 1977, LRP's fast-paced, results-oriented environment has contributed to much growth and success. LRP's goals have remained the same: to meet its customers' needs while maintaining an exciting work environment for its employees. We are looking for a team-oriented designer to join our busy in-house creative team.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Communications Specialist to join our flourishing marketing department located within our headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
The primary focus of the Marketing Communications Specialist is strategic content development for brand, website, print, inbound and outbound marketing projects. They will work with dedication to ensure our marketing content is consistently innovative and relevant, serving our target audiences to generate maximum reach and revenue.
Our marketing & communications division is one of LRP’s most robust teams, comprised of truly best-in-class leadership, that passionately drive the overall brand messaging of our multiple lines of business, while providing expert guidance and growth opportunity to proven talent.
Are you an up and coming professional looking to apply your education, internship experience and paid training to a career in marketing? If so, LRP Publications, a division of LRP Media Group, is looking for an extremely bright, analytical and professional Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing team.
In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of marketing from the ground up. Our robust team of Marketing Coordinators works alongside leadership composed of truly best-in-class professionals who passionately drive the overall brand messaging of our multiple lines of business, while providing expert guidance and growth opportunity to proven talent.
The Marketing Coordinator will receive complete and individualized hands-on training from our Marketing Directors and Managers within each area of our marketing process. We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
This is NOT a sales or advertising position.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Search Engine Marketing Strategist to join our flourishing marketing department located within our headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Our marketing division is one of LRP’s most robust teams, comprised of truly best-in-class leadership, that passionately drive the overall brand messaging of our multiple lines of business, while providing expert guidance and growth opportunity to proven talent.
The primary focus of the Search Engine Marketing Strategist is to analyze, develop and execute long-term search engine marketing strategies to ensure increased digital performance, brand visibility and organic traffic. Additionally, they collaborate with our managers, content creators, and web developers to connect the dots from metadata to keywords and analytics to ensure SEM and SEO strategies align with business and brand goals.
The staff writer produces digital and print content on a weekly basis for Risk & Insurance, a trade publication covering the commercial property/casualty insurance industry. Travel a minimum of twice yearly for lengths of up to five days. Candidate is expected to interact professionally with a broad range of insurance and risk management professionals.